More Than Just a Tire Store...


  I’m sure many of my local readers have called Caribbean Tire either to purchase tires or to inquire about their ING-CO line of power tools and were answered by an automated voice: “Caribbean Tire is more than just a tire store…”

  From selling and changing tires to acquiring car dealerships to introducing their own line of power tools to now selling groceries. I  personally discovered this recently after visiting one of their facilities in Spanish Lookout. Intending to purchase a cordless tool, I pushed open the door but instead of being greeted by rows of auto care products and various types of power equipment, I was greeted by: cooking oil, tomato sauce, condensed milk, spices and an assortment of other groceries as well as a chest freezer stocked full of frozen meats while against one wall a complete line of kitchen appliances was displayed. On a corner of the air conditioned building was a small deli which was where the smell of beef was coming from.




  I did purchase the desired tool but hurried out so as not to purchase undesired items for example: food. I certainly was hungry but didn’t want to spend hard-earned money in filling my stomach. At least, not yet. But that deli in the corner is certainly worth investigating which simply means I may be back to pay them another visit.

  After all, Caribbean Tire is more than just a tire store...



View Blog


Mennonite News













A. Mendoza

Popular posts from this blog

Mennonite Foods

Mennonites and Music

Mennonite Houses